1. Nutella Dippers: Dip sliced peaches, bananas, strawberries or apricots into warm nutella.
2. Almond Joy Sundaes: Sprinkle toasted almonds and toasted coconut on chocolate frozen yogurt.
3. Frozen Sugared Grapes: Rinse grapes then roll them in granulated sugar. Freeze for 2 hours.
4. Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Cream Cheese: Grill pineapple spears over high heat for 10 mins. Mix ½ tsp. coconut extract and 2 tbsp powdered sugar into cream cheese. Dip pineapple into cream cheese.
5. Vietnamese Iced Coffee: Mix ½ cup sweetened condensed milk with 1 cup brewed and chilled coffee. Stir well.
6. Simple Berry Shortcakes: Sprinkle refrigerated biscuit dough with cinnamon and sugar and bake according to the instructions. Top with sliced strawberries or other berries and greek yogurt.
7. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries: Melt ½ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave. Dip clean (dry) strawberries into chocolate and let harden on wax paper.
8. Ten Minute Popovers: Spread jam (any flavor) on a sheet of phyllo dough and fold over. Bake for 10 minutes and sprinkle with powdered sugar.