Day #5: Do something special for your husband (or someone)

Challenge #5: As a mom, there are many (many) days that I just don’t have the time or energy to show my husband that I love him. So, today, I’m challenging you to do something (even little) to show your hubby (or wife or boyfriend or whoever) that you care.  Put the kids down early and make a special just-the-two-of-you dinner (yes, ordered pizza totally counts).  Bake cookies and send them in his lunch.  Plan a date night.

Tell me what you did in the comments and you could win a set of Maama Cards!

1. Does thinking about sharing part of my secret stash of Thin Mints from work count? :)

2. I did all the leg work and filled out his teaching license renewal. He hates those things. All he has to do is sign it.

3. Woah this blog is wonderful i like reading your articles. Keep up the great work! You understand, lots of individuals are searching round for this information, you can help them greatly.

4. Amazing advice! I have already been looking for something such as this for a while now. Cheers!

5. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

6. Excellent contribution, I really enjoy updates by you.

7. hello, great page, and an amazing understand! just one for my favorites.