Day #8: Send a Card… Snail Mail

The other day, I sent my grandma a greeting card and it literally made her MONTH.  She was so excited she brought it out to her church and showed all of her friends.  There’s power in a handwritten note… and today, I want you to write a letter or card (or, even better, have your KIDS make a card or write a letter) and send it to Grandma or your aunt or someone else.
Tell me who you sent a card to and you’ll be entered to win the Maama Cards!

1. You are good. We’ve been needing to write Grandma since before Christmas. Mailing pictures from the printer doesn’t really count!
    It’s on the list for the weekend!

2. Haddie’s been working on Valentine’s cards the past two days and we’re gonna send them out this afternoon with a picture of her in each. I’m kinda of proud that I thought of this BEFORE Valentine’s Day this year and am hoping it’ll make up for my laziness the other years!

3. I just read this and immediately wrote one to my mom. What a great idea! We’ve become so accustomed to texting that a handwritten card is a treat. Thanks!

4. We do this yearly…the girls and I make a valentine for all the cousins/aunts/grandparents that spoil us year round. I also take a picture and actually develop it of the girls to include in the card. I try to time it so they get it on Valentine’s day.

5. I sent cards to a few mommies from my FB mommies group.

6. Large addict of your site, a handful of your articles or blog posts have really helped me out. Awaiting upgrades!

7. Just where is the facebook like link ?

8. I would really like to give thanks a whole lot for the job you have made in writing this blog post. I am hoping the same most reliable job by you later on too.