Kid Activity: Tye-Died Cards How-To
What you need:
– 2 cans shaving cream
– 1 large plastic bin
– 1 box gel food coloring
– Toothpicks or sticks
1. Spray a large stream of shaving cream into the plastic bin. Add dots and streaks of food coloring on the shaving cream in whatever colors you want to use.
2. Use a stick of toothpick to swirl the shaving cream and food coloring together.
3. Take a piece of card stock and fold it in half. Carefully smash the card stock into the shaving cream, wiggling it around to make sure the entire card is covered.
4. Remove the card stock from the shaving cream and move it onto a solid surface (we use the plastic lid from the bin).
5. Use the squeegee to remove shaving cream from the card, leaving the colors.
6. Let cards dry for 1 hour before using.