For the glaze:
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2-4 tbsp milk
1. Cream butter and sugar in mixer. Slowly add eggs and beat on low until fluffy.
2. Add soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and beat until blended.
3. Slowly stir in flour. Add applesauce and mix just until blended.
4. Pour into a greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 350 for 45-60 mins.
5. Turn cake onto a wire rack and cool at least 1 hour.
6. While cake is cooling, mix brown sugar, powdered sugar and cinnamon. Add milk until mixture resembles a runny glaze. Drizzle over the cake. Serve.
4. Add applesauce and beat until