Welcome to The Christian Mama’s Guide Pin-Tastic Summer! If you’re just joining us, click over to our intro post to find out what we’re doing and to see what other crafts, activities and projects we’ve done.
This week, we’re having Rainbow Week. Scroll down to learn how to make rainbow swirl cards and then click here to find out what other awesome rainbow activities we’ve done this week.
What you need:
- shaving cream
- a plastic bin (use the one from rainbow rice!)
- food coloring
- a squeegee
- card stock or white cards
- a fork
- newspaper to cover your work space
What to do:
- Squirt a thick layer of shaving cream into the plastic bin.
- Add several drops of food coloring on top of the shaving cream
- Have your kids use the fork to mix the shaving cream and food coloring to make a swirl.
- Place the card stock flat into the shaving cream.
- Flip upright onto the table.
- Help your kid to use the squeegee to wipe the shaving cream off of the card.
- Let dry.
Make gorgeous rainbow swirl cards with your kids using shaving cream, food coloring and a squeegee. Find out how. http://wp.me/p33YCp-qe Click to Tweet