Welcome to The Christian Mama’s Guide Pin-Tastic Summer! If you’re just joining us, click over to our intro post to find out what we’re doing and to see what other crafts, activities and projects we’ve done.
This week, we’re having Rainbow Week. Scroll down to learn how to make golden rainbow art and then click here to find out what other awesome rainbow activities we’ve done this week.
What you need:
- A small bottle of Elmer’s white glue (or a half-full bottle)
- metallic acrylic paint (we used gold but you can use silver or bronze or glittered)
- watercolor paints
- cardstock or white paper
What to do:
- Empty out half of the bottle of glue and fill with paint. Shake well.
- Carefully draw a rainbow on the paper with the golden glue.
- Let dry 4-6 hours.
- Once dry, use watercolors to fill in the rainbow.
- If you want, you can add salt to the wet watercolors to add MORE sparkle.
Tweet it! Make golden sparkling rainbows out of a magic potion of golden glue. Find out how. http://wp.me/p33YCp-qD