Welcome to The Christian Mama’s Guide Pin-Tastic Summer! If you’re just joining us, click over to our intro post to find out what we’re doing and to see what other crafts, activities and projects we’ve done.
This week, we’re having Music Week. Scroll down to learn how to make box lid guitars and then click here to find out what other awesome musical activities we’ve done this week.
What you need:
- Box lid–we used those cardboard things that come in the ends of an iPod box but any box lid or similar shaped item will work.
- Rubber bands (confession: I used hair bands because I didn’t want to go to the store to buy rubber bands.)
- markers and (if you dare) glitter glue
What to do:
- Color and decorate the box lids
- Add the bands at different strengths (ie. double wrap some, leave some loose)
- Turn on some music and play along.
Rock out by making your own guitar using a box lid and some rubber bands. #summeractivities. http://wp.me/p33YCp-sA Click to Tweet