Welcome to The Christian Mama’s Guide Pin-Tastic Summer! If you’re just joining us, click over to our intro post to find out what we’re doing and to see what other crafts, activities and projects we’ve done.
This week, we’re having 4th of July week. Scroll down to learn how to make Independence Day Flower Pots and then click here to find out what other awesome musical activities we’ve done this week.
What you need:
- Red, white or blue plastic pots
- Red, white or blue ribbon
- Red, white or blue plants
- Potting soil
- 4th of July Pinwheels (from yesterday’s activity)
What to do:
- Carefully plant the plants in the pots
- Wrap ribbon around pots and tie into a bow. If it slips down, use a dab of glue to hold it.
- Add pinwheels to pots
- Enjoy a fun July 4th centerpiece.
Make fun and festive 4th of July centerpieces for your holiday gathering or just for fun. #july4 #summercrafts http://wp.me/p33YCp-sW Click to Tweet