Welcome to The Christian Mama’s Guide Pin-Tastic Summer! If you’re just joining us, click over to our intro post to find out what we’re doing and to see what other crafts, activities and projects we’ve done.
This week, we’re having math week. Scroll down to learn how to make wormy dirt cups and then click here to find out what other awesome math activities we’ve done this week.
Full disclosure: I’ve tried really hard to make most of the recipes I’ve shared this summer healthy. Really, I have. But, I’m also (don’t.hate.) not afraid to give my kids the occasional junk food. And this one… well, it’s junk food. So it’s a treat.
What you need:
- Chocolate pudding (I made mine homemade but you can easily use instant!)
- Chocolate cookies (I used Milano Vanilla Creme)
- Gummy worms.
What to do:
- Have your kids put two or three gummy worms in the bottom of their cup.
- Cover their worms with “mud” (a.k.a. pudding)
- Cover the mud with “dirt” (a.k.a. crushed cookies)
Eat and enjoy!
Tweet it: Make totally delicious (and totally unhealthy) wormy dirt cups to celebrate your summer garden. http://wp.me/p33YCp-uH Click to Tweet.