Welcome to The Christian Mama’s Guide Pin-Tastic Summer! If you’re just joining us, click over to our intro post to find out what we’re doing and to see what other crafts, activities and projects we’ve done.
This week, we’re having back-to-school week. Scroll down to learn how to make school spirit ribbons and then click here to find out what other awesome back-to-school activities we’ve done this week.
I know these are supersimple (and for only girls) but they are so fun and my daughter loves hers so much that I thought I’d share.
What you need:
- Ribbon in your kid’s school colors.
- Iron-on patches with your student’s school mastcot or letters.
- An iron
- A lighter (for you to use, not your kid)
What to do:
- Clip the ribbon at an angle, use the lighter to burn the ends so they won’t ravel.
- Use an iron to iron on the patches.
- Use as hair bows!